What I Do
As a transformational coach, I love working with people who are ready to make a change in their life, to include launch a side hustle, change jobs, leave a toxic relationship or move to a new city. Over the past five years, I’ve created in-person workshops, online courses, group coaching programs and VIP 1-1 sessions to teach people what I know to be true. I’ve also published two books where I share my wisdom.
- My first book, The Brave Girl’s Guide to Work That You Love is available for purchase on Amazon. It’s an easy read and will help you get clear on what you truly desire from your work life. Did you know that on average, you spend more than a third of your day at your job? If you’re dedicating that much time to something, shouldn’t you absolutely love it? I say yes, and this guide to personal and business success shows you how to do just that! This book isn’t about corporate advancement for advancement’s sake or about landing the highest-paying job. It’s about finding the best job for you. Backed up by years of personal business success, I teach you how to discover your core values and then translate your passions into meaningful income. Through a variety of worksheets, action guides, and reference materials, I advocate for a personalized approach to career success and outlines the benefits of having a positive mind-set, increasing your confidence, and taking responsibility for your actions. Whether transitioning into a new role, changing career paths, or taking the plunge into entrepreneurship, women of all levels of business acumen can apply Imm’s easy-to-understand, easy-to-implement business advice for increased success.
- My second book, Conquer Shame + Claim Success: 3 Keys to Abundance, Love + Leadership is also available on Amazon. In this easy to read book, I share experiences from my own life to illustrate important messages about pursuing your professional goals and caring for others without risking burnout. My advice is both practical and empathetic. I encourage you to give yourself the same compassion and care you give your loved ones. By taking the time to get in touch with your true values and desires, you can discover your main goals in life.In the book, I use heartwarming and thought-provoking anecdotes from my own life to teach you lessons about:
- identifying your key values,
- adopting a spiritual mantra,
- visualizing your future in detail,
- processing your emotions,
- discovering your personal brand,
- pursuing a career in your chosen profession,
- considering whether to consult with a life coach,
- caring for your loved ones,
- choosing an accountability partner, and
- letting go of anxiety and regret.
I share wisdom from a number of professional and spiritual leaders. My work helps you take long-distance goals and formulate a plan to keep them within your reach. As you move forward on your personal, professional, and spiritual journey, my suggestions and encouragement serve as a compass to help you find your way.