Listen in to my interview with my coach Jenny Fenig on her Get Gutsy Podcast
Here is what Jenny had to say about the interview:
I have a special treat for you today. I am talking to my longtime client Tracy Imm about building a side hustle, growing her business through public speaking and the power of focusing. Tracy is one of those clients you dream about! She shows up for the work and takes action on the regular.
Tracy is a corporate communications superstar who has tapped into her passion of teaching and coaching women how to become better leaders. She’s a Get Gutsy Certified Coach who has launched a podcast, written and self-published two books, and grown a profitable side business, all while still serving her corporate side by investing in herself and doing the work.
If you struggle with the feeling that you don’t have enough time to do all of the things you want to do, this episode will help you cut through the clutter and focus on what truly matters.
Tune in to discover:
- How Tracy has grown her business on the side over time while staying in her corporate career
- Why you need to create a vision and a roadmap in order to be successful
- Why doing the deep work to heal yourself is so important
- Her amazing tips on how to grow slowly by deciding what’s important
- Why your calendar and your checkbook are your two most important tools
- Why you need to invest in an experienced coach that you resonate with in order to be successful
- What the next phase of your life is asking of you